ORing's Switches Adopted in China's Multi-Lane Free Flow System
Project Name: ORing's Switches Adopted in China's Multi-Lane Free Flow System
Products Deployed: IGS-1080A
● Real-time transmission of data to the toll system
● High-speed data communications between the HD cameras, RFID system, and ETC marking system
● High reliability to ensure uninterrupted operation and support a wide operating temperature range
● Ease of maintenance with remote troubleshooting support and a compact size
The ETC marking system, which is placed at the key location of the road network, consists of several parts, including the RSU, HD IP cameras, industrial controllers, lane controllers, display terminals, vehicle inspectors, inspection coils, identification software, and other accessories. Data can be transmitted to the devices in the remote site through wired networks or to the server rooms at the toll stations or communications (GPRS or CDM).
ORing's IGS-1080A industrial Ethernet switches have been deployed on the highway to facilitate data communications of the toll collection system. The IGS-1080A comes with eight Gigabit ports to provide smooth data transmission between the marking system, HD IP cameras, ETC system, and toll collection system, even with high-resolution video data. With dual power supplies, a fault relay, and a wide operating temperature range between -40 and 70℃, the IGS-1080A ensures reliable and uninterrupted service during network or power failure. Featuring a compact size, the IGS-1080A can be easily installed on a DIN rail or in a cabinet without taking much space.
Currently, the DSRC-based multi-lane free flow system has been applied in several highways in Guangdong, including Shuiguan Highway, Yanjiang Expressway, Guangshen Expressway, Hui Guan Expressway, and Guanghui Expressway.
● Slim size for ease of installation and high cost efficiency
● Gigabit speed for video data transmission
● Industrial-grade design with a high temperature range
● A MTBF of 875,918 hours (nearly 100 years)