Project Name: Puyuma Express Project
Products Deployed: TPS-3082GT-M12/TDS-5042-I-M12
● Provides entertainment services such as Internet access for passengers.
● Enables data communications between control center and on-board systems.
● Ensure travel safety with video surveillance system.
In this large-scale project, nearly 300 units of ORing's T-series products have been installed in the trains of the Puyuma Express, including 43 TPS-3082GT-M12 switches, 206 TES-series switches, and 45 TDS-5042-I-M12 device servers. ORing's T-series products are designed for railway transportation as their EN50155 compliance and M12 connectors guarantee robust and reliable connections in harsh vibration environments.
The TPS-3082GT-M12 switches are installed in the front and back locomotives to connect on board switches with other IP devices. With eight PoE-enabled ports, the TPS-3082GT-M12 switches are able to provide power to connected powered devices such as IP cameras. Since there is no need to install additional power cables for these powered devices, overall installation costs have been cut down significantly and the installation is extremely simplified.
To integrate existing serial devices such as information systems and LED displays, the TDS-5042-I-M12 are installed to convert serial signals to digital signals which can then travel over the IP network. By deploying a complete IP network throughout the express, the administrator can provide real-time travel information to passengers while keeping an eye on the situation in the train to ensure the highest level of security for passengers.
● EN50155-certificated and M12 connectors for operation in harsh environments.
● 24VDC power input to meet power requirements in transportation environment.
● Ring topology to provide redundancy capabilities.