Wireless Driver Examination System
Project Name: Wireless Driver Examination System in Beijing
Products Deployed: IAP-120/IAP-6701N-WG
● Outdoor installation of the control room wireless access point (i.e. weatherproof design)
● Highly secure wireless transmission
● PoE P.D. capability for the wireless access points
● Endurance under tough environments
A prestigious driving school in Beijing, China needs a real-time wireless surveillance system right on the vehicle – to guarantee that the exam evaluators in the control room can monitor real-time student driving status in real time even with high-speed driving scenarios. The driving school has 5 cars for the driver's license examination.
The system uses five IAP-120 wireless access points and an IAP-6701N-WG IP-67 wireless access point. A video camera is mounted in the driver's cabin. The video camera is connected to a Hikvision DVR, which is further connected to IAP-120 for wireless communication with the control center. A unit of IAP-6701N-WG is connected to the control center to gather real-time driving surveillance data from the exam vehicles.
IAP-120 & IAP-6701N-WG are EOL. The replacement for each is below:
● IAP-120 → IAP-420
● IAP-6701N-WG → IAP-W512+
● Industrial design such as a wide operating temperature
● Cost-effective network solution
● Compliance with industrial standards