Project Name: Power Substation
Products Deployed: RES-P3242GCL-HV
● Provides data transmission in long distance.
● Supports Anti disturbance.
● Operating temperature from -40 oC to +70 oC.
● Switches and media converter comply with IEC 61850-3 certification.
There is an IEC61850-3 certificated switch－RES-P3242GCL-HV deployed in the power substation providing the surveillance for both internal and external of the power substation. Meanwhile, the power station links to regional branch control center through the fiber network, each of the branch control center is equipped with RGS-7168GCP- the switch with up to 24 ports. With this feature, the switch is able to connect to many media converters, which link with other cameras.
Moreover, RGS-7168GCP combines the ORing self-developed function- Device Biding. It effectively allows only network traffic from the designated video surveillance device to go through a specific network port, plus active mechanisms to guard against hacker attacks and maintain health of the video surveillance device.
The main goal of this project is providing the stable, anti-disturbance and timely data transmission of the power substation. Therefore, every power pylon is equipped with one IEC61850-3 certificated media converter – IMC-P111FX, it delivers timely monitoring status through every power pylon and overcomes the problem of distance and external interference. The product installation highly decreases the damages from external unknown damage and suits customer's need.
● Industrial design comply with IEC 61850-3 certification
● Wide operating temperature range from -40~70℃
● 5-year warranty and fast customer support