ORing’s Networking Solution for Railway Applications
Reliability is the top priority for railway networks due to high levels of vibration and EMI in the environment. In addition, deploying railway networks is increasingly complicated and difficult since modern railway systems are experiencing more traffic, higher speeds, and longer trains. Operators not only have to ensure uninterrupted connections during train movement but also reconfigure networks as soon as possible when changing train carriages. As an approved partner for highly available data communication solutions on trains and along railroad tracks, ORing’s railway networking solution offers the following advantages.
Compliant with EN50155, EN50121-4, and EN45545
Meets the railway industry's extremely rigorous demands on quality
Simplifies installation and maintenance while reducing deployment costs
Offers a wide variety of interface including 10GbE, 2.5GbE, GbE, FE, fiber and wireless
Ensures uninterrupted data transmission during power failure
Enables high performance and low latency communications
Provides fast, reliable and secure Wi-Fi connections on trains
- ORing’s Transporter-series complies with EN50155 standard and is a perfect fit for building TCN (Train Communication Network), CCTV, PIS (Passenger Information System) and passenger Wi-Fi networks.
- ORing’s railway network solution supports up to 16 PoE ports and can power several PDs at the same time, thus simplifying cabling and management.
- With IEC 61375-2-5 TTDP and IEC 61375-2-3 TRDP support, ORing’s TGRS-T120 -M12X-BP2-WV will reassign IP addresses automatically and enable data to be transmitted through the TBN (Train Backbone Node) by R-NAT, thus facilitating dynamic changes of train topology.
Train to Ground
- Data transmission between the train and ground facility is realized via wireless connectivity. When a train approaches or stops at the station, the wireless router’s transmission mode will shift from cellular to Wi-Fi to save data transmission costs.
- ORing’s 4G/5G routers support dual SIMs which will switch to the backup ISP automatically when the primary ISP fails, thus minimizing the risk of downtime.
- ORing’s cellular routers installed in the train can transmit data such as monitoring logs, driving records, and ATP to the cloud. They can also be integrated with AI systems to enable remote management and big data analysis.
- Trackside and onboard devices need to exchange data in real time via wayside networks, so building a secure and reliable wayside network is necessary.
- All of ORing’s managed switches provide network redundancy in a ring topology, which supports millisecond-level fast recovery when any node in the ring fails. Some models provide 10Gb/s uplinks for building backbone networks.
- Models with Q-ODC interfaces can support fiber connections up to 550 meters. With immunity to electromagnetic interference, fiber-optic cables are perfect for long-distance wayside data transmissions.
Fuga dolores inventore laboriosam ut est accusamus laboriosam dolore
Totam aperiam accusamus. Repellat consequuntur iure voluptas iure porro quis delectus
Eaque consequuntur consequuntur libero expedita in voluptas. Nostrum ipsam necessitatibus aliquam fugiat debitis quis velit. Eum ex maxime error in consequatur corporis atque. Eligendi asperiores sed qui veritatis aperiam quia a laborum inventore
Est eveniet ipsam sindera pad rone matrelat sando reda
Omnis blanditiis saepe eos autem qui sunt debitis porro quia.
Exercitationem nostrum omnis. Ut reiciendis repudiandae minus. Omnis recusandae ut non quam ut quod eius qui. Ipsum quia odit vero atque qui quibusdam amet. Occaecati sed est sint aut vitae molestiae voluptate vel
8 10/100/500/1000T PoE includes 2 Bypass, 24VDC or 110VDC
10 10/100/1000T (w/8 PoE) + 2 1G Bypass, 24VDC or 110VDC
12 10/100/1000T includes 2 Bypass, TTDP/TRDP protocols, 24-110VDC
8 10/100/1000T PoE + 2 1G Q-ODC (Multi-mode, 850nm, 550m), 110VDC
8 10/100/1000T PoE + 4 1G/2.5G/5G/10G Copper Bypass, 110VDC
1 WiFi 11n + up to 2 4G LTE + 2 10/100/1000T, optional GPS, PoE PD, 24VDC
Train services are indispensable in Taiwan as a huge number of Taiwanese people commute to work by train ...
A Slovakian railway operator wanted to upgrade its existing trains and build a modern passenger...
A US railway high-speed train running along the east coast has been providing on-board...
TTDP (IEC-61375-2-5) & TRDP(IEC-61375-2-3)
TRDP (Train Real-Time Data Protocol) is one of major information exchange protocol in railway communication system which bases on upper