- Order Information
ORing’s smart lighting series managed wireless transporting is designed for street lamp. Through NBIoT communication technology (LPWAN), it is achieved to use licensed wireless frequencies and communicate devices more economic, more energy saving, and safer appliance.
OL-N2-NB series provides electrical parameters monitoring function- Vrms(V), Irms(I), Power Factor(PF), Frequency(Hz), Power(W) to do instant monitoring and controls its cell controller operating. According to above monitored parameters calculation, it also obtains fault detection information – Over/under voltage, Over/under current, Lamp/Driver fault, Device failure to help users get on proper debug procedure.
OL-N2-NB series also include the G-Sensor to do the tilt detection, can send the alarm in any damage.
Furthermore, it is designed as the autonomous sensing device, which controls dimming with sunrise time, smart dimming procedure through analyzing data, and so on.
- Designed and optimized by Low Power Wild Area Network (LPWAN) with NBIoT/CATM1 network technology
- Smart Control function (ON/OFF/Dimming)
- Supporting Logic Signal Input (LSI)
- Smart power saving mode
- Electrical parameters monitoring
- Fault detection
- Intelligent operation based on predestinate scheduleWide operating temp range -20˚C to +70˚C
- Platform connection - supporting MQTT and CoAP transfer protocol
- Supporting content management system (CMS)
- Supporting accelerometer
- Supporting Firmware-Over-the-Air (FOTA)
*Please contact with sales person to get detail information
|OL-N2T5GA1-NBG-UR||Lighting system, corresponding with LPWAN technology NBIoT/CATM1 communication protocol|